Bookshelves: My wife and I are about to welcome our first child into the world … and that world is a one-bedroom New York apartment. Our living room had plenty of space for a nursery in a brightly-lit corner, but we needed to divide the room in a way that would provide privacy for the little guy and still be attractive to the adults on the other side. There also was the small matter of a book collection that needed housing. Here’s what we did with three billy bookshelves from Ikea and some metal braces from the hardware store.
- figment-pigment reblogged this from shareyourshelf
- annadevries likes this
- inbedwithbooks reblogged this from shareyourshelf
- shareyourshelf reblogged this from picadorbookroom
- bipolarkath likes this
- assbrahamlincolon likes this
- lisabyron reblogged this from picadorbookroom
- elizs likes this
- curmudgeonlaine likes this
- bookstorey likes this
- picadorbookroom posted this
THE PICADOR BOOK ROOM is a group publishing blog maintained by the employees of Picador Books. Any views expressed in these posts are those of the authors listed below.